*Updated 28/07/2021* Our COVID Regulations: Everything you need to know about our reopening
Official COVID regulations have now been lifted across the country. Freedom is definitely in the air, and it tastes so sweet! While it’s not a legal requirement for businesses to enforce regulations, we want to protect our customers and our staff as much as possible. We really miss getting to see your full beautiful faces when you come in, and really are eagerly anticipating the day we can all hug again – but we don’t feel this day is quite here yet. For now, we have decided on keeping the following safety procedures for our salon:
- We are encouraging but not enforcing masks and are happy for guests to remove their masks during colour appointments when they are waiting for their colour to develop when they are not in close contact with a team member.
- All other policies are in place when i comes to cleaning, social distancing where possible, Perspex screens, hand washing upon entry and regular use of hand sanitiser.
We are planning on reopening on the 12th of April, if the government restrictions don’t change again.
Our COVID safe promises
- Our salon layout adheres to social distancing rules. We have partition dividers between each styling station, backwash and at reception.
- All our staff will be wearing appropriate PPE based on government guidelines.
- All styling station and tools will be thoroughly cleaned down between guests, with high traffic areas being regularly disinfected.
- All guests must wear a mask at all times in the salon with the exception of people who are exempt.
What you can expect from your appointment
- If reception is busy and you cannot social distance inside, please wait outside.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment, this way we can control the number of people in the salon at any time and maintain social distancing.
- Contactless payment is preferred to limit handling of cash.
- Please refrain from shaking hands or giving hugs ☹️ as much as we would love to!