To book our Bristol salon over the phone please call: 0117 403 0998
Terms and Conditions
Allergy Alert Testing
- This will apply if you are having a colour service. Allergies can develop over time so it is possible that you could have an allergic reaction even if you haven’t had one in the past. We require a simple allergy test to be carried out at least 48 hours before your appointment if you are a new guest or if it has been over 6 months since your last colour application with us. This protocol is in place for your overall safety and wellbeing and cannot be waivered.
- We offer online booking for convenience; however it is important that the correct services are booked due to time allowances. If you are unsure or have any questions, please give us a call where will be happy to assist with your booking. Please note that there are some services that are not available to book online that may be required to enhance your hair appointment. These services and costs will be explained during your consultation.
- If you book online, you will be required to pay a 25% deposit of your total appointment. This is redeemable at your service, or refundable as long as you cancel in line with our cancellation policy. If you book in salon, you may be asked to pay a £50 deposit and the same terms apply.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please let us know as soon as possible to avoid a cancellation fee and to allow another guest to take the appointment slot.
- All bookings are required to pay a deposit which will be deducted from the total bill
- Deposits are refundable as long as the appointment is cancelled with more than 48 hours notice
- Appointments cancelled with more than 48 hours’ notice will not incur a charge
- Appointments cancelled between 48 hours and 24 hours before will incur a 50% charge of the full appointment cost
- Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice will incur a 100% charge for the full appointment cost
- No shows will incur a 100% charge of the full appointment cost
- If you are more than 15 minutes late, we reserve the right to cancel the appointment and the full appointment cost will be charged
- Only under extreme circumstances will these fees be waived and this is at the discretion of the Manager
- Our price list is only a guide price and there may be additional costs to enhance your service such as toners, treatments or if more time or a different service is required. Your stylist will discuss this during your consultation to ensure you understand the costs involved before they start.
- Our appointments are booked promptly, meaning there is little room for lateness so please try to arrive on time and let us know in advance if you may be late. Our appointments have set times and arriving late is likely to affect the overall effectiveness and enjoyment of your appointment. We will aim to complete as much of the service as possible with the time remaining, but you will be charged for the full price of the service. We have the right to cancel the appointment if we believe that there is not enough time to perform the service and you will still be charged for the full price of the appointment.
- We would appreciate your support in respecting all guests’ right to privacy and relaxation. Please treat our team members and other guests with respect.
- Although we take great care to protect you with gowns and towels during your service, we do not take responsibility for any items of clothing or accessories damaged during your appointment. We do not recommend wearing high neck, light coloured or bulky items of clothing.
- Whilst we aim to provide a high standard of service, there may be occasions where your expectations have not been met. We always want our guests to be 100% satisfied with their hair and service. If you are unhappy, please speak to our Salon Manager where your concerns will be heard and we will explain our resolution policy. All feedback is welcomed and we are always looking for ways to improve.